photo a44c8145-ac7a-4104-843f-c7b1cf106dca_zps6685bf35.jpg

Hihi! I am Serene Heng:) I was born on 22 December 1988, a huge baby who weighed over 9 pounds. I grew up in a humble house, raised by my adorable parents. I have two elder sisters, 4 nieces, 1 nephew, and 1 rabbit. Hahaha はじめまして。 どうぞよろしくお願いします!

Send me your love letters!  photo E3_zpsc223764a.jpg

2015 Resolutions
1) Learn how to swim
2) Learn to speak the Japanese language
3) Go for dance classes
4) Take part in Oschool Dance Recital
5) Help my P6 students do well for PSLE
6) Decent savings in my bank
7) Run 100km by 2013


 photo 65a33640-b377-42df-ae7b-ac5687271e6c_zps7a4968c1.jpg


`°•.¸¸.•°` Saturday, March 26, 2011 `°•.¸¸.•°`
leave a comment ( 0 )
It was madness!

I worked night shift until 9am this morning and had to accompany Papa Heng out until 2pm in the afternoon. I only managed to sleep at 3am, only to find myself awake again at 6pm. I had a lot of things going through my mind, but my body has already exhausted out itself. Mama Heng told me head back to sleep and she would wake me up at 9pm. I switched my phone to silent mode to make sure I won't be disturb while I rest. Who knew, that the next time I opened my eyes, the clock told me it was already 11pm when my work starts at 12am. OH MY TIAN. Mind you, I stay along the North-South line and it takes at least 25mins to get me to RWS. I checked my phone and saw 15 missed calls, and over a million emails and messages received (most of which I have yet to reply). Hahaha. Mama heng said she wanted to wake me up at 9pm, but Papa Heng told her otherwise and that she should let me rest more. I don't blame either of them for almost causing me to be late (I wasn't, thanks to the efficient boyfriend who teleported me down). Their intentions were for the best of me. I bathed like a monkey, blew dry my hair at top speed and applied makeup in M's car. I reached RWS at 1140pm.

It was mad rush for me, but it was fun. Hehe~


Layout hand-coded by Rainy Martini.